Skip to main content

Complicated Heart !


Michael Learns To Rock

Dont know what to say now
Dont know where to start
I dont know how to handle
A complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
But I just have to say
Before you throw it all away

Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when youre coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain

Dont know what youre thinking
To me it seems quite tough
To hold a conversation
When words are not enough
So this is your decision
And theres nothing I can do
I can only say to you

Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when youre coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain


These song is so special for me, for now. What was makes this song so special? First, its very-very describe my so-damned-blue-feeling. Then, I play this song using mpg321 in my Ubuntu Hardy. mpg321 is a perfect command-line mp3 player. Especially when we used it after we had broke with our lovely girlfriend. I still remember my great and ridiculous memories with her, all memories. I still remember the day we made promise to became a love-couple. I still remember her funny reaction when we made a lovely hug. Finally, I`ll always remember her as my wonderful and really-funny girlfriend that I ever had. I always hope, next time I`ll meet a girl that really-totally love me and I really-totally love her too. And I always hope, I will not get so many “heart-break” again with someone else. I hope and I believe, I can loving again with someone, and run for a great future and a great life, together-forever. Amen!


I still love you babe ^_^

Do you still remember about our promise to learn each other together? For never give up tryin? I`ll always pray for your successful life and happiness! I`ll never forget you! I hope we will always stay together for friendship!


Written at Saturday, 28/03/08, 01 : 37 AM


| Long Distance Learning | Emotional Trouble |

| Watching | Burning | Looking For Happiness |



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q4OS 4.6 "Gemini" Review: A Real Hidden Gem

Distro hopping is a fun adventure. It's a pure joy you can only find in GNU/Linux world. It's a nature you want to escape from what I call 'comfort ecosystem'. You need to play, trying something new even for a few little differences. For a long time I've been using Ubuntu family as my daily driver. The main reason is probably just same as any other Ubuntu user: it's reliable. You can't go wrong with Ubuntu. It works almost in any device, even for the newest one. It is the ultimate Linux distro you can rely on. However, sometimes, you will feel bored. The temptation to flirt with other new distro is unbearable. There are a lot of hot new Linux distros waiting to try.  A Real Hidden Gem I've known this distro for a quite long time. At first, it offered Trinity Desktop as the main desktop, which brings me the sweet memories about KDE3. It is simply fast, stable, almost without any issue, and it is based on Debian. I install it on my old machine and I love t

How To Install Mac OS X Lion Theme On Lubuntu / LXDE

Lubuntu 12.04 with Mac OS X Lion Theme, xcompmgr & cairo-dock [click to enlarge] Mac OS X is the special one in the Desktop market. So many people admire it because of its beauty, safety (yes, it is an UNIX) and its profesional image as “an OS for profesional modern art designer”. Yeah, Mac OS X has beautiful look and I do like its look-n-feel. And so, there are so many theme patcher to make our Microsoft Windows or Linux OS become Mac OS X in the appearance. In Linux Desktop, there are some project specialized in designing theme transformation pack to make our Linux desktop to be looked like Mac OS X. The most popular project probably is Mac4Lin. But, all of those projects was designed only for GNOME or sometimes support XFCE and how about LXDE? Our Star in the current lightweight Linux desktop? (Yes, LXDE is the most light-but-complete Linux desktop for now). Until now, there is no project that officially support LXDE. Basically, LXDE uses gtk (now still stay w

Howto Connect To Windows Share Network (Connect To Server) Easily in PCManFM

In Nautilus 3.4, Nemo, or Caja, there is a very useful menu called "Connect to Server". This menu allow us to connect to a Windows Share network via Samba. If you are using another desktop environment such as LXDE, there aren't such menu, and we need to install third party tool called Gigolo . But apparently, PCManFM (the default file manager of LXDE) already has such function. We could connect to a Windows Share network in PCManFM easily. Here are the simple steps : 1. Open PCManFM and go to adress bar, and type this command : smb://username@server/folder example : smb://staff@192.168.1.69/document then press Enter 2. Once you will be asked to input the Windows Share Network password (if exists), select Remember Forever option. 3. You are connected to Windows Share Network ;)